CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

I just needed a sign...


Last night I prayed really hard about a certain situation that I am currently in. It's tough let me tell you, 7 months without a job. I started to doubt because I wasn't seeing any progress in that situation but I know that He revealed to me at the end of last year that I would get a job. I asked Him for a sign. God being so good, did not give me a dream (I really wanted for Him to speak to me in a dream), but rather He spoke to me while I was doing my devotional this morning. He is amazing! It is like He was saying, "Look at the promises I have fulfilled, none of them come back void". The verse is a very simple verse that has sooo much meaning. From Mark 16:19, "...He was taken up into heaven and He sat at the right hand of God." This may not mean anything other than what it is describing but I saw it in a whole different way. You see because during Jesus' short lifetime, He told his followers and disciples that He would die for the world and resurrect on the third day and sit at the right hand of the father. Of course, no one even understood what He was talking about but it was like as if He was making a promise to everyone and Of course He always fulfill His promises. WOW! It really spoke to me and not to mention I have read this same verse many many times! So now I see that God was trying to tell me to continue to be patient and wait upon Him. God has perfect timing and does everything according to His perfect will. So yes Lord, I will wait. Your promises are soo true and never come back void.

To everyone: Sorry this was soo long but I just had to share this.


God Bless You, Nicole

0 comments: